LIMITED TIME ONLY. Not sold in stores.
Show everyone how cool you are with these gorgeous pride fans!
Fun fact: The world-renowned rainbow flag was designed by American activist, Gilbert Baker, and was first showcased at San Francisco’s Gay Freedom Day Parade on June 25, 1978. The original flag featured eight colors. At the top was hot pink, which represented sex, red for life, orange for healing, yellow for sunlight, green for nature, turquoise for art, indigo for harmony, and violet for spirit.
Since then, the rainbow has been seen around the globe as a positive representation of the LGBTQ community. Celebrate pride with this gorgeous fan! 🌈
- Durable Material - This fan is hand made with bamboo and nylon fabric, which is durable and keeps the material from losing its shape. Nylon fabric is also resistant to sunlight.
- Portable - These fans are 13" x 25" when opened, and are 13” in length when closed, making it easy to store in a bag or a backpack.
- Gorgeous Fan - This fade resistant fan is vibrant and has several gorgeous patterns to choose from.
- Accessorize - Show off your pride and accessorize with this gorgeous fan while you cool off.
- Stay Cool - Bring it to a festival, parade, and other celebrations, and you and your friends will be the coolest people there.
- Love Is Love - This fan is great for self expression and for showing your support for the LGBTQ community.
Show someone special that you’re their biggest fan! Give them this fan to show support, recognition, awareness, inclusiveness, and equality. The month of June marks the beginning of Global Pride Month, where people come together to commemorate the anniversary of the Stonewall Riots, and to celebrate the LGBTQ community.
If you have any questions, please contact us and our customer service team will do our best to help you answer any questions.
Secure Checkout via: Mastercard, Visa, & PayPal.
FREE SHIPPING! Note: Due to very high demand, please allow 3-4 weeks for delivery.