LIMITED TIME ONLY. Not sold in stores.
“Even better than the pictures! Highly recommend!” ~ 5 Stars
Read our lips when we say you’re going to love this rainbow vagina pin!
Fun fact: The world-renowned rainbow flag was designed by American activist, Gilbert Baker, and was first showcased at San Francisco’s Gay Freedom Day Parade on June 25, 1978. The original flag featured eight colors. At the top was hot pink, which represented sex, red for life, orange for healing, yellow for sunlight, green for nature, turquoise for art, indigo for harmony, and violet for spirit.
Since then, the rainbow has been seen around the globe as a positive representation of the LGBTQ community. Celebrate pride with this gorgeous pin! 🌈
- Durable Material - This adorable pin is made with copper which makes it durable during wear and resistant to corrosion.
- Sizing - This pin is 1" x 1.2."
- High Quality - This beautiful pin is vibrant and fade resistant.
- Great For Accessorizing - Use this pin to decorate your jackets, hats, bags, and more.
- Fun For Parties! - This pin is great for self expression and for showing your support for feminism and the LGBTQ community. Wear it to a festival, parade, and other celebrations!
- Love Is Love - Show pride, love, and support to the LGBT community with this gorgeous pin.
Clit’s time to celebrate with this adorable rainbow vagina pin! Show support, recognition, awareness, inclusiveness, and equality with this gorgeous pin. The month of June marks the beginning of Global Pride Month, where people come together to commemorate the anniversary of the Stonewall Riots, and to celebrate the LGBTQ community.
If you have any questions, please contact us and our customer service team will do our best to help you answer any questions.
Secure Checkout via: Mastercard, Visa, & PayPal.
FREE SHIPPING! Note: Due to very high demand, please allow 3-4 weeks for delivery.