LIMITED TIME ONLY. Not sold in stores.
“These are so cute and very well made. I am very happy.” ~ 5 Stars
Keep your pin up with these adorable rainbow pins!
Fun fact: The world-renowned rainbow flag was designed by American activist, Gilbert Baker, and was first showcased at San Francisco’s Gay Freedom Day Parade on June 25, 1978. The original flag featured eight colors. At the top was hot pink, which represented sex, red for life, orange for healing, yellow for sunlight, green for nature, turquoise for art, indigo for harmony, and violet for spirit.
Since then, the rainbow has been seen around the globe as a positive representation of the LGBTQ community. Celebrate pride with these gorgeous pins! 🌈
- Durable Material - These adorable pins are made with alloy metal which makes them durable during wear and more scratch resistant.
- Size Options - Each pin comes in slightly different sizes. Style A is .75” x 1.3.” Style B is 1.4” x .4.” Style C is 1.3” x .9.” Style D is 1” x .9.” Style E is 1.4” x 1.4.” Style F is 1.4” x .7.”
- High Quality - These beautiful pins are vibrant and fade resistant.
- Great For Accessorizing - Use these pins to decorate your jackets, hats, bags, and more.
- Fun For Parties! - These pins are great for self expression and for showing your support for the LGBTQ community. Wear them to a festival, parade, and other celebrations!
- Love Is Love - Show pride, love, and support to the LGBT community with these gorgeous pins.
Show support, recognition, awareness, inclusiveness, and equality with these gorgeous rainbow pins. The month of June marks the beginning of Global Pride Month, where people come together to commemorate the anniversary of the Stonewall Riots, and to celebrate the LGBTQ community.
If you have any questions, please contact us and our customer service team will do our best to help you answer any questions.
Secure Checkout via: Mastercard, Visa, & PayPal.
FREE SHIPPING! Note: Due to very high demand, please allow 3-4 weeks for delivery.